A Visit to Oconee Hill Cemetery
Visitors are welcome at Oconee Hill Cemetery. Our visitor guidelines help protect this historic cemetery and are enforced by the sexton. Oconee Hill is a great place to walk or bicycle and we hope you enjoy your visit.
- Please observe posted hours for visitation
- Appropriate behavior and dress required
- Bicycles are allowed on paved roads only
- Photography is allowed provided it is in good taste and respectful to the environment a cemetery represents. Photography for commercial purposes is prohibited without the approval of the cemetery staff
- Tours, picnics and outings allowed with the approval of the cemetery staff
- Pets must be leashed at all times in the cemetery
- Other rules are enforced at the discretion of the cemetery staff
The following activities are not allowed in the cemetery:
- Making etchings or rubbings on tombstones in the cemetery
- Cutting of trees or plants
- To contact the cemetery staff
To find a grave in the cemetery, please click HERE to view a searchable map for the location.
Click HERE to download a copy of this map.